ENSA North America professionals are committed to a strong company training policy that adheres to our “4D” philosophy, which conforms to BWEA guidelines and ANSI Z490.1 training criteria. We work directly with employees and managers in designing, developing, deploying and delivering (4D) world- class training that results in a safety culture that supports your corporate mission.
Our ENSA Instructor Professional Development Program requires that each instructor complete a minimum of 40 hours of professional/technical continuing education each year. Education that includes 3rd party evaluation and the upgrading of instructor certification is the foundation of our continuous improvement philosophy.
Instructors are certified under IRATA or SPRAT rope access programs, and confined space rescue procedures; hold OSHA 30 hour Certificates and First Aid/CPR/AED certifications and are continuously trained under manufacture training programs for;
- North Safety (Confined Space Equipment)
- Draeger (Confined Space)
- Tractel (Descent/Rescue Equipment)
- Elk River (Descent/Rescue Equipment)
- Uniline (Descent/Rescue Equipment)
- DEUS (Descent/Rescue Equipment)
- SKYLOTEC (Descent/Rescue Equipment)
- ENSA Instructors have been involved within ANSI Z359 and CAN/CSA Z259 Fall protection standards development for over 10 years.
- Participation within AWEA and CANWEA. We are currently leading a sub-committee within the Wind Energy Training Coalition for work at height and confined space.