Reliable and well-made hand protection for oil and gas industry workers isn’t always easy to find. Gloves need to be rugged, comfortable and able to provide extreme protection in the tough conditions that workers find on the oil fields.
Honeywell has designed gloves that are ready to meet the challenges of the toughest environments. RigDog Gloves are serious business and there are plenty of reasons why.
- Molded PVC patches on the back of the hand, knuckles and fingers provide metacarpal protection from crush and impact.
- A hi-vis spandex fabric reduces hand fatigue and ensures a comfortable fit.
- A silicone safety grip dotted pattern palm ensures a secure grip in wet and oily environments.
- Reflective silver piping on the wrist provides additional visibility in low-light conditions.
- A hook-and-loop tab closure on the wrist provides a secure fit.
- The RigDog is available in an all-weather version and a thermal version that features a polar lining that provides added warmth during the brutally cold winter months.
- Honeywell RigDog gloves are CE certified to EN420 and EN388.
Reliable hand protection is something that oil and gas workers need to use every day. Honeywell’s RigDog gloves make sure that hand protection is taken care of.