WHAT WE DO
ENSA is a leader in safety training within the wind industry. Dedicated ENSA professionals work with wind colleges, other training companies and wind associations to nurture the philosophy of continuous improvement within the wind industry. ENSA promotes and is involved in the design and implementation of an agreed set of safety training standards for the purpose of creating “an error free workforce”.
- Enable Contractors to work throughout Owner wind sites with minimal requirement for further safety training
- Enable contractors to arrive at each wind site with the appropriate safety certification
- Reduce the safety retraining of contractor employees
- Provide for more effective utilization of resources throughout the system (Owners, Contractors and Manufacturers)
- Provide Training Providers with the opportunity to deliver a product that adheres to an “consensus safety training standard”
- Support the Owner’s safety objective of ZERO injuries/incidents
- Enable the Owners to collectively raise the safety “bar” while optimizing costs
THE ENSA DIFFERENCE
For ENSA North America Professionals, training is the core passion. Wind Energy Height Safety and Confined Space training programs are developed specifically for the wind industry in conformance with the guidelines in ANSI Z490.1 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training.
The ENSA North America training methodology establishes operational training criteria that define training effectiveness in terms of hands-on measurable and observable performance outcomes, rather than theoretical, non-job-related results.
CUSTOM “4D” TRAINING PROGRAM STRATEGY
ENSA professionals work directly with employees and managers in designing, developing, deploying and delivering (4D) world-class training that results in a safety culture that supports the corporate mission.
“4D” training program development ensures all task-specific needs are met. The ENSA 360º ongoing evaluation process guarantees current and effective instructional content, resources and presentation.
The 360º measurement of the “4D” training program includes:
- Training development, including needs assessment, learning objectives, course content, resource materials and criteria of course completion
- Training Delivery by competent instructor in a suitable environment
- Training evaluation and a continuous improvement system
- Program documentation and record keeping
- Written training program plan (lesson plan) documenting how the above elements will be accomplished
ENSA’s continuing leadership within the Wind Energy industry through committee involvement and Wind College partnerships makes it a key contributor to the development and improvement of wind industry safety programs. ENSA course components offer fully compliant and current industry recognized height safety and confined space accreditation.